Our golf facilities are ready to host your golf tournament, meeting, or special event. We offer full tournament services, restaurant services and much more. Contact the golf course of your interest for specific information about the services and facilities offered.
- For tee times from 8-20 people, you must call the golf shop to reserve times and pay for the tee times in advance.
- For groups of 21 players or more, you must start the tournament process by submitting a tournament request form below. If you have any questions regarding tournament outings of this size, you can contact Leslie Wright in the golf office at (720) 913-0722 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A signed permit is required to reserve all tournament dates.
- A non-refundable deposit must be paid with the signed permit to reserve the tournament date.
- The deposit is 10% of the total amount of the tournament, not to exceed $500.
- Tournament scheduling:
- Returning tournaments may book for the following year immediately after the conclusion of their tournament.
- Returning tournaments have up to 2 weeks after their event to secure the same date the following year.
- New tournaments may book two weeks after the requested date for the following year (eg: a June 1, 2016 tournament may book June 14, 2015).
- Reservations for tournaments are on a first come, first served basis.
2018 Tournament Packet PDF
Tournament Permitting Policies and Procedures PDF