Get Golf Ready
Denver's Get Golf Ready Programs!
Get Golf Ready is designed to teach everything you'll need to play golf in just a few lessons. You will be shown that there are a lot of ways to play by combining fun, friends and fitness!
Click below to see all the GET GOLF READY programs at a Denver Courses!
Kennedy Golf Course - https://campscui.active.com/orgs/KennedyGolfCourse0#/selectSessions/1250001
Wellshire Golf Course -https://campscui.active.com/orgs/WellshireGolfCourse
City Park Golf Course - https://campscui.active.com/orgs/CityParkGolfCourse0#/selectSessions/1275001
Evergreen Golf Course - Call Susie Helmerich at 720.865.3430 for lesson schedule and to register.
Overland Park Golf Course - Call Kyle McGee at 720.865.0434 for lesson schedule and to register.
What you will need to bring!
Just yourself, a desire to have fun and perhaps a few friends to enjoy the great outdoors. Golf clubs, balls and other equipment will be provided for your use.
What you will experience!
Each session will focus on the various golf skills you will use while playing. In addition to learning the basics, you will be guided on to the golf course to put your skills into action in a casual friendly setting. Here is what Get Golf Ready will cover:
1. Get Rolling
- How to navigate around the practice areas and club house.
- The many social benefits of golf on and off the course.
- Suggestions on what to wear for golf fashion and comfort.
- All about golf clubs and why there are different clus in your bag.
- Putting - the excitement of rolling the ball into the hole.
2. Hit It Close
- Getting comfortable with the full swing.
- Using your irons to get the ball in the air and onto the green.
- Learn the "lingo" like fairway & golf, tee box & green, divot & bunker, and more.
- Having more fun using "It's OK" and "Ready Golf" hints.
3. Driving School
- Swinging a driver and other "big" clubs to hit the long shots.
- Starting your play from the correct tee markers - use Tee It Forward to have more fun.
- Helpful shorcuts to save time while playing
4. Ready, Set...Go Golf!
- Linking all that you've learned to play a few holes.
- Tips for playing in groups, on teams and other fun ways to play.
- Becoming more comfortable on course and where to drive the cart.
- Review the rules and keeping score.
- More opportunities to come back and play golf.